OPPORTUNITIES AT OUR HOSPITALS
The Woods Group of veterinary hospitals is an independently owned and operated small animal group on the east-central coast of Florida. We practice excellent medicine and are committed to client education and preventative care for pets. Our goal is to be a positive force that not only supports our staff but enriches the community as a whole.
When it comes to hiring team members, we are looking for people who:
- set the bar when it comes to compassionate, comprehensive care for pets
- can help support the bond families have with their pets
- are efficient, reliable and hard-working problem solvers
- maintain a positive attitude and are passionate about good customer service
Sound like a fit for you as a veterinary professional? Then we’d love to talk to you about the following openings:
Associate GP DVM (NSBAMC, WAC & VWAC)
DVMs Wanted for Exceptional Practices in Florida!
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Extremely flexible scheduling to best fit your lifestyle
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal leave
- Health HRA
- Paid CE time
- Paid memberships to veterinary-affiliated associations and professional groups
- Supportive, team environment and skilled support staff
- State of the art diagnostic equipment, Including ultrasound and dental radiology and complete Idexx in-house lab
- Paperless medical records (Cornerstone software)
- Brand new state of the art facilty
New Smyrna Beach Animal Clinic is committed to employee engagement. If you are selected to join our team, we will ensure you have the tools you need to succeed in the practice as well as flexibility to enjoy all of the fun and excitement Florida has to offer. We understand that our team is our most valuable resource; our actions exemplify that. Dr. Bailey and his management team believe that doctors practice their best medicine when they are encouraged, inspired, and truly happy.
You’ll also be able to enjoy the central coastal Florida lifestyle, which is everything you might imagine, including fabulous beaches, vibrant communities for both families and singles, and over 300 days of sunshine a year. Successful candidates for this position will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and a strong desire to create and foster long-term relationships with clients.
Ready to apply? Please send a cover letter, resume or CV and any other applicable materials to email@example.com.